375 FINNED STRIP HEATERSNovember 21, 2017
FINBAR™ SINGLE- ENDED HEATERSNovember 21, 2017
WATROD™ ENCLOSURE HEATERS
PREVENT FREEZING AND CONDENSATION IN ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL HOUSINGS
WATROD enclosure heaters are designed to prevent freezing and condensation in electrical and mechanical housings. The WATROD heater element is enclosed in a perforated, aluminized-steel bracket to prevent direct contact with the heating element.
The enclosure heater’s stainless steel sheath wall resists corrosion and protects the heating coil from exposure while the silicone resin seal provides protection against humid storage conditions and is effective up to 390°F (200°C).
- Stainless steel sheath wall resists corrosion and protects the heating coil from exposure
- Silicone resin seal protects against humid storage conditions and is effective to 390°F (200°C)
- Perforated aluminized-steel mounting bracket eases installation and helps prevent direct contact with the heating element
- Stock straight projection Type B #10-32 screw lug terminals for easy electrical connection
- Made-to-order threaded stud provides quick connect and flexible lead wire termination options
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.