FINBAR™ SINGLE- ENDED HEATERSNovember 21, 2017
RAYMAX® PANEL HEATERSNovember 21, 2017
THE BETTER FURNACE TECHNOLOGY HEATER
Ceramic fiber heaters offer some of the highest temperature heating element capabilities in the Watlow family of heaters. Heating units constructed of ceramic fiber insulation isolate the heating chamber from the outside. Ceramic fiber heaters are extremely low mass, high insulation value units with self-supported heating elements. Many applications can benefit from the convenience of the heating element and insulation combined into one package. Its lightweight, low-density properties make it ideally suited for high temperature applications requiring low thermal mass.
- High temperature ICA resistance elements bounds integrally into required position
- Lightweight, low-density alumina-silica composition molded into shape ensures a firm, thermal shock resistant, self-supporting unit at all operating temperatures
- Operating temperatures up to 2200°F (1204°C) provides high-temperature performance not possible with many other heater types
- Low mass ceramic fiber insulation allows the heater to reach process temperature quickly, efficiently heating the load instead of itself
- Works directly off common power line voltages eliminating the need for expensive transformers or complex power control systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.